Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our Home

We love the new house it is surrounded by so many beautiful trees and is at the end of a nice quite culdesac.We are loving the garage, can't wait till winter just so I won't have to go out and scrape the windows. The house itself is perfect for us. Plenty of space and enjoying every foot of it. The kids love having their own rooms and so do Zach and I. Having a basement to let the kids go and play is so wonderful. I could care less how big of a mess they make. I don't have to see it. We feel very blessed to be able to call this house our home.

2 comments:

The Banks Family said...

The house looks beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys.

lexiedawn said...

wow you guys didn't say you moved into a MANSION! ok when can I come visit? -your fav neice
-lexie