Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY J-MAN




















Jacob was born 5 years ago today, making today for us a very, very special day. Jacob we Love you so much. We are so Blessed to be able to call you our son. You always make us laugh and smile. Mommy loves your hugs & kisses, Daddy loves your Sweet Spirit. Madison and Gracie Love you so much. Ty is so fortunate to have a Big Brother like you. I can only imagine the trouble and kaos that is still to come with you two. I will hopefully still think it is sweet and cute. Jacob you are the most incredible child. We Love you so very much.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

7 comments:

Klint said...

Hey Buddy! Happy Birthday! I can't believe your 5. You are growing up so fast. I wish we could be with you but we will be thinking about you. Have a great day and be careful on that motorcycle. Love Uncle Klint

dpeck said...

What a joy to have Jacob as our grandson. Looks like a great birthday for a great boy. Thanks for posting the pictures and the memories. We so love you Jacob and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Grandma and grandpa

Maureen said...

Happy Happy Birthday Shout HURRAY! This is one special day! I just smile everytime I think about you, you are a joy to everyone and we here in California land are thinking Happy thoughts for you today, so Celebrate big and Have a Huge Piece of cake! I love you big guy! LOVE the pictures, Im giggling to myself right not!

Jerry said...

This pictures made me crack up! Jake I hope your birthday is awesome! I love you little guy!

Amanda said...

(This is from miss Sadie)...
Jacob, I love you and I miss you very much and I wish you a Happy Birthday! I hope you got stuff that you like for your birthday! I hope you love your friends and me. I like you very much. I like you and your family. You're very nice to me. It was fun at our old house when we were playing......


Love, Sadie

brooke said...

Woohoo HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Send us some cake!! Haha! Hope you had the best birthday ever!!!

Arvanitas' said...

Happy Birthday Jacob. Hope you had a great day. We're happy about spending more time with you for Gracie's baptism.