Friday, June 19, 2009

FINALLY!!!








Jacob was dancing and entertaining everyone who walked by.


My HANDSOME MEN!!


YES she is taller then me!


Show me how to sit so still...






















Basket Making Area




The bracelet I made :)

Now Mommy

knows why I'm

up all night..
Jacobs last day of school with his teacher.


Jacob was invited to a Pirate Birthday Party
What a STUD!!
Yes I know I have been a little slow in updating our blog and I sincerely apologize. So now per your request. Sit back and relax and see some of the fun stuff that has been going on.
Today we took a trip to Longaberger Basket Company. We remember Maureen wanting to go
when she was here, but they were closed for the winter. Then we saw it again on the Discovery Channel. So decided to take a road trip. It was fun to see all the different types of baskets and the history of how it all was started. Though they were very nice they were also VERY expensive. All I could picture is one of the kids using it as a boat or some other fun toy and ruining it. So for all our sakes we decided to wait for another time to purchase something. It was a fun day and wish we would have been able to experience it with Maureen & Dyann. Maybe next time.

6 comments:

brooke said...

fun! looks like you all had an awesome trip!! i love visiting factories like that! and seriously you have four gorgeous kids and those ice cream photos crack me up!

Peck Family said...

Looks like so much fun! Everyone looks great!

dpeck said...

What wonderful pictures. We loved everyone of them. What a great experience. Mom can hardly wait to visit it. Keep the blog updated. We love it. - Love you mucho mucho - Mom and Dad

Amanda said...

Looks like you all had a bunch of fun. Kathy, you look great!!

Maureen said...

HOw do I miss these posts...Josh said "Uncle Zach said to look at your blog, Kathy fixed it" so I've been searching my blog trying to figure out what the heck Kathy did, when low and behold you meant check your blog..this is how we communicate at our house..I saw the Father Day Post but not this one..So cool you got to go to the Longenberger factory, I have sooo many of them, Sold them at one time but they are so expensive Id talk people out of buying,not a great career choose. I loved all the pictures..you guys all look so good..I miss you so much..Thanks for posting all the pictures and so glad I finally saw them..Love each one of you.

Maureen said...

the the three eyed Jacob is cracking me up..he is a stud for sure..so cute..Oh I want to squeeze on them all..