Friday, July 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH!!
















HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH!!! my most favorite person is celebrating his 40TH Birthday. YOU are so AMAZING. To see how much you have done in your 40 years of life is so inspiring. To think of the WONDERFUL places you have been and most important of all the INCREDIBLE father and husband you are. You are such an AMAZING person. I can only imagine how EXCITING the next 40 tears will be. I love you so very much and I am thankful everyday for you. I hope you have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY..

6 comments:

brooke said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE ZACH!!!!!

dpeck said...

What great pictures, but they only serve to make us miss you all more and more. What a well deserved tribute Kathy. You are both amazing people. We will be thinking of you all day long, every second of the day. We so love and miss you and one more time - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - Love Mom and dad

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Zach! We hope you had a great day! We all miss you and wish you guys the best in Ohio (but secretly want you all to move back to SLC...OH, not secretly).. Anyway, hope you had a great day

Maureen said...

I hope you had the best birthday ever. I miss you guys so much..Love you all!

Arvanitas' said...

Happy Birthday yesterday. I'm sorry I didn't comment then. We were picking up the kids from Trek and driving home. Hope it was a wonderful day for you.

MJ said...

Just getting back from one of your favorite destinations, and I'm in love! Hope you had a fabulous day Zach! I'm glad Klint got to talk with you for a little bit. When you start thinking you're old, just remember this - 40 is the new 20! I hear it all the time, and you better believe I will be holding on to that statement! I'm missing you guys sooooo much! Love you!