Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gracie's Big Day..









So sorry I dropped the ball on posting Gracie's baptism pictures. It was such a Great day. So many people showed up to support her. We had Aunt Maureen who surprised Gracie by flying in with Grandma Peck. My whole family came. Kristy, Steve & Family were also able to be there.
We are so thankful to all of them for making Gracie's day special. We missed all of our family & friends who are always there with us on these important occasions in our life. I could go on & on about how wonderful the day was, but I better hurry and post some pictures before something interrupts this post.

7 comments:

dpeck said...

It was a big and a wonderful day and I was so happy I could be there with all of you - especially you Gracie. To have your Mom's family there was a special treat as well. - I miss you all so much and so happy to see the pictures. They bring back wonderful memories of that day. - I am so thankful for your neat blogs Kathy. They are so well done. I love you all - Grandma Peck

Maureen said...

It was like I was just there!! What a great day! It could not have gone any better. Love and miss you all!

Amanda said...

Congratulations Gracie! We love you and wish we could have been there but we know that you had a great day! We hope to see you and your family very soon!!

MJ said...

Gracie! Gracie! Gracie! We love you little lady! Kiera, Thatch, and Charly kept asking if you were baptized yet. We all wished so much that we could be there! We love you sooo much!

Bonnie said...

Hi Kathy. It's Bonnie. Tell Gracie congratulations! It looks like it was a wonderful day! I am so happy you and your family are doing so well. I love reading your blog and keeping up with all the events going on in your lives. Call me sometime.

Peck Family said...

Wow Gracie Congratulations! That's great!

Peck Family said...

Gracie, we are so proud of you, what a wonderful decision you have made! I wish I could have been there, but we were thinking about you. You are such a sweet girl and I had so much fun playing around with you when I was in Ohio. I love and miss you all!
Love, Mike