Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Sleepover..


Waking up 11. How can one girl be so pretty?

Finally got her camera.


Pizza,Pop and Good Friends.


I'll share with you Lexi.. ( Bag with Edward on it)


Fun Presents.


Fun Friends.





Say Cheese!


Can't have a party without Sponge Bob.


Dead silence while watching Twilight.

Playing games.


This sleeping arrangement won't last long..

Finally!!



After starting the morning with a few presents and singing, Madison had to wait for her team to arrive. So we started the night which went pretty good. The girls got along really well, only stayed up till 1:30am. Watching movies, playing games then finally falling asleep. I think Madison had a Great Birthday. Like always is goes by quickly.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

WOw you know how to partaaaay little Missy. I wish I could've come, I never get invited to sleepovers anymore, I guess the time I froze my friends bra wasn't the best idea as ever since Ive been banned, oh well Im glad you had so much fun. You are the best, and your parents are the hostess with mostestesss..I went to call you Sat night and thought since it was 1am your time, you wouldn't remember. but you were thought about and Im glad you had a fabulous birthday! Love you Tons..

dpeck said...

What fun. Things are popping at the Ohio Pecks and love to see the pictures and share in this fun event. - Keep up the blog - I love it. Love all of you! - Dad/grandpa

lexiedawn said...

I would love to have that bag!...cmon just send it over now..ok madison release your grip on the handles..give it here!! he's mine we all know that..don't be jealous, I'll give you the whole cast of high school musical as all yours (except the good looking blonde main character.)