Saturday, November 1, 2008

Gracie's Week..


Grace had a exciting week. She was elected Student of the Month for the 2nd graders. She was nominated for being Trustworthy. A honorable title to be known for. She went to Sunrise retirement center with her class and played bingo with them for a few hours. I think this is something we will try to continue to do as a family. Like always she is my easy going child. Always willing to help and always there when I need her. Gracie and Madison have made a paper chain counting down the days till Christmas. I really do not need to know how many days till Christmas. I am still trying to help finish the Halloween candy. I am lucky to have such a sweet and loving girl.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Gracie,
Trustworthy is one of the best things you could be!! Your amazing and I miss you so much!! It sounds like you are having a great time in Ohio, I just wish it was next to Calif. I love you Gracie!

MJ said...

Gracie really does have a sweet and easy-going personality. We love and miss her so much!