Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ty's week


Like always Ty is always doing something. He loved having Grandma & Grandpa here. He enjoyed all the candy he got from Trick-or-Treating. Did not like having to put on a costume though. He got a new jeep, so his favorite thing this week is having someone drive him around until the battery runs out. Which sometimes doesn't take as long as I would like. Ty is one adorable and demanding child. So that's why when he is trying my patience I have to think to myself he will be out of this stage soon. Then I will be missing those demanding days..

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Ty, Oh you little cutie Patuie! You are getting so big. I miss you soooo much! You are so lucky to have such a great family to grow up with!! I love you!

MJ said...

What a handsome boy! It's not always easy to keep in mind that they're going to grow. Hang in there! I wish we could have him for a few hours - it would give you some time and his cousins here would love it!