Friday, November 21, 2008

Just got back from Twilight....

My loving husband took me to see Twilight. Won't say what I thought since I know some haven't seen it yet. It was snowing like crazy on the way to the theater which is about 25 miles away. Thought about turning around, but decided we should at least go to Sams to get some stuff. We left Sams the snow had stopped and the sun was shinning so we went to the show. Ty slept through the whole thing and Jacob watched the whole movie, except for a few scenes were we covered his eyes. Cant wait to hear what everyone thinks. Happy Twilighting

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh, your killing me, I didn't think I wanted to know what the reviews are but now I think I won't be able to not look, I will post tomorrow after I see it..Can't wait..

Arvanitas' said...

I'd like to know what you thought. We just got back. It was better than I thought but not as good as I had hoped. You just can't duplicate any book to be a great movie I've decided. They just don't compare. The book will always be better. But, I did enjoy it. I'll write about what Syd thought tomorrow.

Peck Family said...

That was the Worst Movie that Mike and I have ever seen in our entire life... We felt uncomfortable the whole movie. Because the acting was so bad. oh well the Harry Pottery movie looks good. oh and that two best friend bride movie looks cute.