Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Wonderful Visit.


We were so excited to have Darrell & Dyann come to visit.. After a long road trip they arrived on Saturday evening. The kids had no idea they were coming so they were ecstatic when they realized we were following Grandma & Grandpa to the house. Madison was crying saying "This is the best day ever". We spent time sightseeing. Dyann was able to go on a field trip with Jacob and I to the pumpkin patch. We were able to have my mom & dad over for dinner. Some more sight seeing. Went to Christmas Park to see the black squirrel's. Had Darrell's Wonderful Sunday roast. Then the dreaded day. They had to leave. Like most departures it was very sad, and had a few revisits after we remembered things they left. We were just trying to stall them from leaving. The house seems empty without them. So PLEASE come back and visit soon. This time fly...

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Im so jelous (sp?) I can't wait to come visit you all, I miss you to death..Keep having fun..I love you all sooo much..

Arvanitas' said...

I like the one with Aunt Dyann on the swing. She looks like a little kid. I'm glad that they were able to come and visit. We hope to see them on the next. Thanks for making the trip out here to see us. It's nice to have family somewhat close. Love you guys!