Sunday, November 9, 2008

New York State Of Mind...


Peck Dance Party...

















We just got back from visiting with Michael,Heather and family.. We had such a Great time. We were able to stay in the cottage Heathers parents own on Lake Erie. It was so beautiful there.
The kids had a blast. Jacob & Logan are so fun to watch. They have an endless amount of energy. The girls loved Lauren, she is a real sweetie. We all wanted to love on Lincoln. He is such a cutie. He is always smiling and Happy. Heather was so wonderful and took a lot of pictures of the family. She made the best waffles ever. Tasted like a Cinna-Bun waffle. YUM-YUM. Michael was able to come down on Friday after work. Michael looked really good. We are excited for him that he is so close to being done with this crazy schedule. It has been a huge sacrifice for Michael and Heather being away from each other so much. They are really an amazing couple. Thanks you guys for a Great Weekend we had a Blast!!!!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Are you guys doing the Thriller dance? Love the shot of Jacob and Lauran, Oh I miss you all, I wish we could have been there doing the crazy dance, I rock at "crazy dance" What a treat to be able to spend time with the other awesome Peck Family, and get to see Mike too, double cool. Im going to have to hit Heather up for the recipe of the waffles, sounds yummy, What fun to be able to get pictures from Heather, she is a amazing with a camera. Lucky duckies!

Amanda said...

WOW! It looks like you guys were having way too much fun! What a great experience for your kids to be able to take off to New York for a weekend. We miss you!

Peck Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peck Family said...

HEY!
Went over pictures and I have to say that your rebel and my 40d is not that much different. Taking the shots the 40D is alot heavier and is a little faster and that's about it. Also ... I was thinking if you don't want to print out 6 pictures instead I can put together a collage like the one on my blog and you just pick the ones you like... let me know what you guys want to do. Hope all is going well. Take care. Mike said that it's been snowing for 2 days now.take care.

MJ said...

I am so jealous! You guys are having way to much fun! My friend's family had a Halloween party and videoed themselves playing "Rock Band" I couldn't stop trying to figure out how to get buy it and then get all the guys together to play. Can you imagine? We have to figure out a way to do this! I miss you!