Saturday, November 1, 2008

Madison's Week..


Where to start with Madison. She tried out for the Wooster City volleyball team and made it. We were so excited, She has taken some classes and has really caught on quickly. We can't wait to go to her first game. Madison was in the paper for helping organize the rummage sale were the $950.00 they made along with other funds raised went to buy Wii's for seniors. Madison and her class made scarecrows to give to The Wooster Care Center. Madison and her friend Emily went to the center and passes out all 61 scarecrows to the residents. It was really sweet to see her interact with them. She has such a Sweet Spirit about her. Once she overcame her fear of being there. She was off and running. For Halloween with protest from Mom she dressed up as Tony Romo. I tried to find a Giants jersey, but even if I would have been successful she would not have worn it. She is a True Dallas Cowboys fan.. Wonder were she gets that from? Madison is growing up so fast. If I am lucky enough to keep half of the sweetness she has inside of her right now when she is a teenage I will count myself LUCKY....

6 comments:

Peck Family said...

I agree.. Madison is definately one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. Horray for making the team! I loved volley ball in HS.

Maureen said...

Madison, you have always been as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. Im so excited for you, Volleyball is one of my favorite sports to play, Im just not good at it. I hope to see you play someday . I love you Maddy!!

Amanda said...

We sure miss you Pecks! I was in the store the other day, can't remember which one because I have no memory, but the song "somewhere over the rainbow came on"... Well, you can only guess what happened from there. I started boobin a little. Little reminders of our great fun times together. It is so good to see you all happy!!

Peck Family said...

Logan is so so so so so excited to see Jacob this weekend.

Peck Family said...

HOPE YOU GET THIS BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY.

BRING WARM CLOTHES. NY IS SUPER COLD TODAY AND BRING EXTRA BEDDING. SLEEPING BAGS ETC. I THOUGHT WE HAD EXTRAS.

MJ said...

How fun to watch your kids develop new talents and things that can make such great memories! We sure miss you!