Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jacob's Week..


Jacob had a full week. He started riding the bus to school. Which he was excited about, but mom was a bit leary. He was able to dress up for his school Halloween party. He was the coolest Ironman there. He could not wait for Halloween. Every day it was the same question. Is it Halloween yet?? I was not looking foward to Jacob full of sugar. He wears me out on a normal day. He is the energizer bunny of little boys. I love his enthusiam and the way he tries to bribe me into letting him do stuff. Wonder were he got that from?

3 comments:

Peck Family said...

Logan is jelious he wanted to be ironman this year! So fun. Excited to see you guys soon.

Maureen said...

Jacob, You make me smile everytime I think of you, You could not have been anything better then Ironman. You have so much energy you could be a superhero, I miss you so much. I love you little buddy!

MJ said...

Jacob, Jacob, what a superhero in the making! I love the photo of Jake and Ty sitting on the curb. What a cute picture!